
For the first time i got to vote. I was so excited to go vote, i couldn't wait to get to the polls to cast my vote. Kim, Vaness and Myself decided to go vote together. It was exciting, because i got to go with me friends. When i was at the box voting i got butterflies in my stomach. It was a weird feeling. I had to double check it like 3 times just to make sure. Im sure Barack Obama will win this election. You may disagree with this but to me it's right. After voting i was so excited, I couldn't believe i had just voted. It felt great, that my vote would make history.
1 comments:
Woo Hoo WE DID IT!!!!! To say that this night has been on the happiest of my year.. my last two years... let's just say in forever!!! The possibilities for our nation are limitless. I am so proud of you for voting. Our votes really do count. And we managed to turn Nevada BLUE. (Democrat)
Post a Comment