Monday Morning i went to sleep at 2am and had to wake up at 6am to catch a flight out to San Francisco. My moms uncle passed away so mom, dad, tio martin, tia elsa and myself went. I didn't sleep anything.
Tuesday i went to sleep at 3am and wook up at 7am to get ready for the funeral.
It was very sad. My mom used to live with my uncle and his nine kids when she was about 18. She came down to visit. He was my moms dads brother. I got to Meet a lot of my family. I didn't realize that i had a lot of cousins on my grandpas side. Well we ate lunch and after eating lunch i just wanted to sleep. We left my uncles house at 6pm and got to the airport about 7. we wanted to go see the city but it was too far. Our flight left at ten. I couldn't sleep on the plane. We go to las vegas about 11:00. We finally got to mesquite at 1:30am. The next day i had to work at 8. I couldn't keep my eyes open!!!!! i had to go get me a Starbucks hot chocolate.
Thursday morning my aunt had her baby so i went to stay the night with her. Every hour they would come im. I only got like 4 hours of sleep!!!
Its now Saturday and i had to work at 6:30. I haven't had to work a Saturday in forever. So im so so so tired.
But next week will just be harder when all my family comes down for 4 days for thanksgiving. So tonight im going to bed early and waking up late!!!
SLEEP IS PRECIOUS!!!!!!!!
Saturday, November 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
Sleep is very important Adriana!!!
Post a Comment