CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, November 27, 2008

Im In Love With Edward Cullen (Robert Pattinson)

Man o Man. I just can not get over the movie Twilight. I have now seen it three times. Dont ask why. I dream about Edward Cullen or should i say Robert Pattinson! Its nuts!!!!!!!!! I have now turned two of my friends into Twilight fans and they are obsessed. At work all i do is now take about Twilight this and Twilight that. I was a late bloomer on Twilight but now i can't get it out of my head. I bought some posters that are in my room that i will post later. My mom thinks im going crazy! Haa haa. Oh well. Robert Pattinson is just so handsome. The girls and i just look up videos on him on youtube and google him all day. Its nuts!!!!!!!!! Well i dont know when my obsession will stop.

0 comments: