CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Jobless

So many of you know that the Oasis casino has closed down. Myself and 500 other people are jobless. It sucks. I dont know what im going to do. I will file for unemployment but it is going to take forever to find a job!!!!! Im still going to mexico hopefully for about a week. I had already had my days off and everything. The spa is becoming and emotional mess. We cry all the time. The spa was my second home, my friends were there and you cant help but to get attached to the people. It sucks. It quite hasn't sunk in. But friday when we close it will have sunken in to the bottom on my heart. I will be a complete mess. So hopefully they will reopen soon.

2 comments:

Dominguezfam

Since you dont have a job, you can come visit us out at the ranch!!!

Unknown

I know you will always have those friendships and you are such a sweet girl you will make good friends whereever you go. Keep us informed.