Monday, December 22, 2008
Christmas Is Coming
So for christmas im going to mexico. Im super so excited!!!! As a kid when i thought of christmas, i thought of getting presents. Now that i got older presents don't even matter to me. Christmas in mexico is very different. No one worries about presents. They only worry about being together as a family. I have had 3 christmases in mexico and its the best feeling in the world. I remember my first christmas it was weird but then i thought about it and i realized the whole non presents things and it didn't matter to me. I was just excited that i got to be with my family
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comments:
I love Christmas when it's not centered around the presents. It's so much more fun! Maybe I should try going to Mexico for Christmas one year ;) Yeah right. I can't speak any spanish at all.
Post a Comment