Kim & Elis wedding was amazing! It was honestly the most beautiful receptions i have been to! The decoration, food, dancing was just amazing. I honestly had the most amazing time. They even sang me happy birthday in front of everyone and i started crying.
After the wedding celebration we dropped Kim & Eli off to Los Suenos Resort for their honeymoon and were were able to go to Jaco Beach. WOW it was so beautiful!
Us & The Zoo
The most amazing food!
Me & Katheryn
Me & the girls at Kims Serenata
Kim & Eli at their Serenata
Hair & Make-Up Done for the Wedding
Kim with her 3 Wedding Gowns
Me & Katheryn
Me & The Groom
Me!!
Katheryn & I
Me Again
We're the 3 Best Friends :)
Me & Kimmie
Me & Kimmie
Mr. & Mrs. Stevens
Reception
Center Pieces
Me & Katheryn being silly
Allan, Kristol, Eli, Kim & I
Me & Kims Grandparents
Dancing
Me & Kristol
My Favorite Fruit Mamones Chinos :)
Its Raining
Eating
Gator River
Jaco Beach
Beautiful
Rolando & Katta. My adopted parents for 2 weeks


0 comments:
Post a Comment