I've been wating for this moment for 9 months. Iztel Guadalupe was born on May 15, 2009 at 7:01 weighing 7lbs 3.2 ounces. Im so proud of her and my cousin. I was with my cousin from 7 am til 2:30 pm and she still had not giving birth. I was not able to be there for the birth, but i got to spend all night with her. I spent the night with my cousin while her husband went to get some sleep and all day on the 16th from 1pm to 11pm. I got to feed her, change her, burp her. I got to spend so much time. Im so happy that i got to be there for her and my cousin. My cousin is pretty much my sister. I feel this huge strong bond with my little neice. Shes my everything now. I can't wait til she gets bigger. Your aunty is going to spoil you!!!!!!!
Sunday, May 17, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
She is so cute & tiny!! I bet you are going to spoil that girl!!
Aww. How pretty. Nieces are fun!
She is so beautiful! You will be the one to spoil her.
Post a Comment