CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, April 3, 2009

Lypoma Surgery

So a while ago a noticed that i had a bump in my scalp. I didn't think anything of it until i started to get frequent headaches. I also felt like my head was full of pressure. I decided i finally had to go to the doctor. I went to the doctors and he looked at it and said it was a Lypmona(meaning a fatty tumor). I thought tumor, scary. I started worrying. On tuesday i finally had it taken out. It was so weird looking i can't even describe it. Well actually it looked like ten white boogers put together. Kind of a cheese looking way. Well now i have three stiches and they itch so bad. I get my stiches out next week. So i just have to ice my scalp until then. Fun......

2 comments:

Jenna Lee

Why didn't you text me and tell me you were getting surgery you brat. You better text me sometime. Next time I see you I going to beat you:)

Dominguezfam

That is scary!! I am glad everything is OK and it is not something serious!