CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Goodbye Unemployment

After 3 months of being on unemployment....I have found a job! I started today as a desk receptionist at Casablanca Spa. Im excited because i have worked their before so its nice. As for ignoring my blog its not my fault. My computer got a virus and geek squad at best buy is taking forever. I'll try and get on it some more. My computer should be done this week.

4 comments:

Dominguezfam

Congrats!! I been waiting for you to post something so I know whats going on with you!!

Unknown

Yeah!!! Congratulations! Now I can't wait for you to update your blog more often!

Lillian

I wondered where you went to! Man your computer must be jacked up if the geek squad can't figure it out!

Gina and John Zarate Family

I am so glad to hear you found work!!I hope you get our computer working! I changed my blog to private but I don't have your e-mail to give you access to it. If you will e-mail me at zarate@cascadeaccess.com I will send you an invite!
Oh I love your blog background, way cute!