So I'm sitting here Sunday night over at Kim's building a csi puzzle that i bought at walgreens! When i get a phone call from my cousin Maggie. I've been trying to get a hold of her forever and finally got a call from her. Well we were talking and she told me she was blogging. She told me i should joined. I have a myspace and never blog on it but she told me it was different. I was at work and keep thinking about it and was like you know what ill do it. So here i am blogging away. I remember all those times i tried to write journals and i would always forget. But whatever ill try it.
I hope i dont get too hooked!


1 comments:
Yeah! You did it girl! You will get hooked. Even when you have nothing much to say you will still be writing away! Trust me!
Post a Comment